Effective and comprehensive implementation of web analytics using Google Analytics tools is one of the most advanced and complex internet marketing services. In short, it is a service in which we set your micro and macro conversion goals, which will be measured on the company's website and what values we will give to individual micro and macro conversion goals. It is the implementation of the entire analytics and the construction of the campaign optimization scheme, i.e. methodology, thanks to which we will be able to increase the effectiveness of your advertising activities.
The development of a campaign optimization scheme based on data from web analytics is the topic of the third day of Google Analytics training at the expert level. If you are interested in an analyst, however, we recommend that you take part in all 3 days of the training, where we explain, among others, how to read all received reports and how to draw conclusions from the data and translate them into activities leading to increasing the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
What is included in the web analytics implementation service with Google Analytics?
- Measurement Planning - a thorough analysis of your website, the customer's purchasing process and determining the detailed elements of the website that should be measured with an indication of how they should be measured. It is worth emphasizing that measuring all the elements does not make sense, and measuring too few events on your website will not allow you to make the right decisions due to too little qualitative data. Measuring planning is the foundation of web analytics, the implementation of which has a direct impact on measuring good statistical data and the subsequent possibilities of campaign optimization. Good statistical data is the one from which it is possible to quickly conclude with high statistical accuracy.
- Configuration of Google Analytics and Tag Manager - the technical stage in which the configuration of the Google Analytics and Tag Manager system takes place. All the elements of analytics that have been planned are implemented.
- Integration of web analytics with company data, e.g. CRM - each time we provide information about the session and users visiting your website to CRM, so that the obtained lead can be monitored further in the sales process - this allows us to receive information about the quality of obtained leads and real sales from the advertising campaign. This data has yet to be returned to the web analytics and advertising systems in order to be able to optimize the campaign even better.
- Analysis of statistical data after the initial measurement period - at this stage we confirm that all interactions with the website we measure play a significant role in the purchasing process and that they should be measured and taken into account when analyzing the data used to optimize the campaign.
- Determining appropriate conversion values and their configuration in Google Analytics
- Creating a Media-Mix optimization model and campaigns at a detailed level, based on good-quality statistical data from Google Analytics.
- Building appropriate reports and training - the last stage is to build appropriate reports on the conducted analytics and, most importantly, your training in the correct interpretation of the provided data. This training will allow you to make the right purchasing decisions for online advertising campaigns.
What does the implementation of analytics using Google Analytics look like in practice?
We launch your website and carefully analyze all potential interactions that may take place on your website that lead to conversion (conversion macro) - e.g. sales, form filling, PDF download.
Using Google Analytics and Tag Manager, appropriate events are set up, and then conversion goals (micro-conversions) - we usually configure several conversion goals at the same time.
We integrate web analytics with your internal CRM customer relationship management system.
After collecting micro-conversion statistics within a few weeks of setting up Google Analytics, you can confirm with segmentation whether people who perform micro-conversions have higher conversion rates for macro goals, e.g. whether people who read the technical specification of the product or viewed product photos are more likely to stop. with the company's customers (i.e. they meet macro conversion goals, such as purchase or filling out a contact form). If so, the micro target is confirmed and can be used to optimize the campaign.
All confirmed micro-conversion goals are then evaluated based on a segmentation study.
With the right macro and micro conversion values:
- we can optimize the campaign so that it gets the highest profit, return on investment - ROAS,
- we obtain very high-quality statistical data on the basis of which we can make very accurate investment decisions regarding online advertising quickly and efficiently,
- we get accurate ROI and ROAS indicators that we need for optimization.